Duties and Responsibilities for the Lumber Puller:
- Pull various lengths of cut lumber from the machine/conveyor, placing it in carts of lumber and sorted by length and dimension.
- Be alert and have hand eye coordination
- Be proactive and assist with repairs safely- proper lockout may be required for certain areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repetitively ALL SHIFT!
- Ability to lift outstretching arms overhead using force to strike and pull towards your body. .
- Physically able to to work 10 hour shifts 5 days a week outside
- Keep work area clean at all times and prep/organize for the next shift.
Skills and Qualifications for the Lumber Puller:
- Requires excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and make necessary decisions
- Clear background and reliable transportation
Byron Center, Michigan 49315