Snelling Staffing is looking to add an IT Service Desk Technician to a busy mortgage company on the south side of Grand Rapids. If you are looking to get your foot in the door in the IT department of a sucessful company, this is your chance!
Full time, $16.00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer operating systems, hardware, and computer peripherals.
- Responds to level 1 end user support requests and documents resolution via Service desk software.
- Configures and deploys computers for new hires as well as assisting in reconfiguration and desk moves.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups for network, software, and vendor programs.
- Assist with computer-related purchases and clerical duties to ensure that personnel and assets across the enterprise are well coordinated.
- Familiar with: standards, concepts, best practices, and procedures within the enterprise.
- Monitors and enforces corporate data integrity and security policy.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks and works well under general supervision, a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Must have user support skills, especially interpersonal communication and patience.
• Handle multiple priorities/tasks at the same time.
• Must be able to independently plan and balance workload.
• Ability to solve problems logically and efficiently.
• Excellent communication/interaction skills.
• Must maintain thorough documentation and possess excellent attention to detail.
• Ability and willingness to learn quickly and seek assistance when appropriate.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and work in cramped spaces.
Education and Experience:
• Associate’s degree in a computer-related field or 1-3 years of experience in a computer-related capacity.
• Working support knowledge in Windows 7/8/10 and Server 2008/12/16.
• Working support knowledge with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer,
Remote Desktop, printing, computer hardware (PC and laptop), and web based applications.
• A CompTIA A+, Network+, or Microsoft certification is preferred but not required.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49512