Snelling is looking for an experienced HR Assistant for a professional car dealership in the Grand Rapids area.
This position is available for full or part time (20 – 40 hours a week) based on the candidate
$17 – $20 based on experience
Responsibilities for the HR Assistant include:
- Recruiting candidates for open positions within the company
- Posting open positions on various websites such as Indeed, Career Builder, Linkedin, ect.
- Going through all resumes for the Manager to narrow down candidates for interviewing.
- Pre Screening candidates over the phone
- Set up interviews.
- Ordering drug tests for new hires, injures at work, etc.
- Using applicant tracking systems
- Tracking absentee list, phone line.
- New Hire Paperwork and Termination Paperwork, medical, ect.
- Multi-line phones, faxing, scanning, emailing and solving issues with equipment.
- Tracking I-9 paperwork, ID for updated ID.
- Tracking Anniversaries/Birthdays.
- Bringing in new employees or temporary employees through agencies.
- Maintaining Employee Personal files, Benefit files, Medical files & Training files.
- Orientations with the HR Manager or direct the Orientations when Manager wasn’t available.
- Answering employee questions about their payroll, benefits, insurance, ect.
- Administrative assistance such as filing, scanning, answering phones
- Helping the HR Manager with anything that she may need help with.
Requirements for the HR Assistant Include:
- Previous experience with recruiting
- Previous experience in an HR assistant position
- Able to walk into this role and “hit the ground running”
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Professional attitude a must
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49512