Full Time, $16 – $17 per hourSummary:
CAD operator, using Gerber Omega software and various equipment to create copy options for signage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads and understands production orders, copy schedules, drawings, blueprints, and parts tickets.
- Verifies work order, copy schedule, drawings, blueprints and parts tickets (if applicable) match and are accurately ordered. Use Onbase to help verify work order specifications.
- Enter orders using Omega software. May use Illustrator, Word, and Excel for file imports and manipulations.
- Use various equipment to produce copy and graphics including vinyl plotters, laser printer, flatbed cutters, laminators.
- Understands the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design as it relates to signage.
- Generate work order Green Sheet documents when an order requires a correction, change order, or additional details.
- Work with CS/clients in correcting work order discrepancies by providing documentation of current and past specifications, graphic layouts for approval, and suggestions for ADA compliancy.
- Ability to create signage layouts using copy, graphics, and provided artwork.
- Ability to prepare copy and graphics for Direct to Substrate printing on sign parts.
- Ability to prepare Photopolymer/BRL files for D2S film production. Includes basic understanding of Grade II Braille and its 32 contractions.
- Ability to prepare copy and graphic files for router engraving and tactile.
- Generate paper templates and D2S in-lined graphics for Dimensional letter application.
- Proofreads all entries on- screen prior to producing specified copy. Proofreads Photopolymer film prior to leaving in the department for burning.
- Creates, saves, imports and exports various graphic files using company graphics folders and sub folders.
- Understands work order flow dates and Gannt chart.
- Other duties as assigned
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49512