Snelling Staffing Services is currently seeking employees for Small Assembly and Machine Operators in Grand Rapids, MI.
The small Assembly employees will be responsible for assembling products to specifications by hand. The position will also require constant quality control while observing all safety regulations within a production environment.
The Machine Operators will load parts in the machine, adjust parts in the computer, add data as needed in the computer, adjust air flow, quality checks on parts, small assembly
1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available!
Shift: 2nd shift, 1:30pm – 12am M-TH – Get a 3 DAY WEEKEND!
Pay: $15 – $16.30 based on shift
Plus earn $125 Perfect Attendance Bonus Weekly!
Hire in averages 90 days with a pay raise and GREAT BENEFITS!
Responsibilities of the Small Assembly position: ·
- Assembling items by hand
- Computer efficient – data entry into computer program as needed
- Performing all work quickly, efficiently, and accurately·
- Inspecting the quality of parts with micrometers, calipers, and tape measures·
- Loading and unloading items·
- Packaging finished products and preparing them for shipping·
- Ensuring that all production goals are consistently met
Requirements of the Small Assembly position: ·
- Reliable transportation, bus stops running before shift ends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer efficient
- Immediate hire for the right candidate
- Weekly pay
- Pay raise at hire in after probationary period
Interested and qualified candidates for the Small Assembly positions should apply for immediate consideration
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49512